Tycoon Piping is one of the large suppliers for high quality dual layer fusion bonded epoxy coating on steel pipes applications in diameter ranges from 25 mm to 2000 mm. This coating provides great corrosion resistance, resistance to cathodic disbondment and resistance to abrasion and physical damage. Dual Layer fusion bonded epoxy coating are thermoset hardening layers of epoxy resin applied to the steel pipes using an electrostatic process which helps tp protect them against corrosion.
The two coating layers in dual layer FBE coating pipe are as follows:
Layer 1: It is called corrosion protective layer. This layer is of fusion bonded epoxy which offers very excellent corrosion protections. The fusion bonded epoxy has a very excellent bonding with the blasted steel surface.
Layer 2: This layer consist of coat of fusion bonded epoxy (abrasion resistant). This layer protects the base coat of FBE from abrasion and als from physical damage.
FEATURES OF DUAL LAYER ARO COATED PIPES :
Long term corrosion & weathering protection :
- Provides extremely good resistance to cathodic disbondment.
- Base coat of fusion bonded epoxy has extremely good adhesion to steel & also provides long term corrosion protection to steel pipelines operating over a different range of temperatures.
- Coating has been designed such that it maintains good chemical resistance under various installation conditions.
- Top coat of tough abrasion resistant FBE provides protection from abrasion and also from physical damage to the base coat due to transportation, handling and installation.
High Bond Strength :
- The coating is bonded firmly to the MS (mild steel) pipe surface and the mean adhesion strength is 125 kg/cm2(ASTM D 4541).
High Impact Resistance & Flexibility :
- Toughness of ARO coating ensures that the coating withstands the vibrations form overhead traffic.
- Dual layer ARO coating has excellent impact on resistance to protect against damages during handling in transportation or use.
Customized Solutions :
- Dual Layer ARO coating can be applied from diameters ranging from 25 mm to 3000 mm with lengths of upto 12m.
- Bends (Elbows), Reducers, Tees, Couplers can be coated with same coating.
Long Working Life :
- Pipes have constant performance characteristics through out the life span. Service life is more than 75 years.
- Used In plant process water applications
- In Oil and gas pipelines.
- In Drinking water pipelines.
DUAL LAYER FUSION BONDED EPOXY COATED PIPES ACCORDING TO FOLLOWING STANDARDS :
- CSA Z245.20
- IS 3589 Annex C
- ISO 21809-6